DMCA Copyright Policy
Last Updated: December 17, 2023
The Airchive, operated by Chris Sloan & Associates . (“TheAirchive.net”), has established the following policy for addressing copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA Document). The contact information for The Airchive’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) can be found at the end of this policy.
Regarding content stored on The Airchive’s servers, The Airchive’s policy is to (1) block or remove access to material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been unlawfully copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members, or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
A. Procedure For Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content on The Airchive website or services infringes on your copyright, please submit a notice of copyright infringement to the Designated Agent listed below. The notice should include:
- A physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or material that is being infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material, including information on its location, with sufficient detail so that The Airchive can locate and verify its existence;
- Contact information for the person submitting the notice, including address, telephone number, and email address if available;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received By The Designated Agent:
The Airchive’s policy is:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the content provider, member, or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- To remove the infringing material from the system for repeat offenders, and terminate such content provider’s, member’s, or user’s access to the service.
To report a claim of copyright infringement or for further inquiries regarding this policy, please contact The Airchive’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at [email protected].
© 2024 The Airchive™. All rights reserved. DMCA Copyright Policy.